GSI Outdoors – Halulite Tea Kettle, 1 Quart, Superior Backcountry Cookware Since 1985
The Halulite Tea Kettle is the lightest camping kettle you will ever need. Weighing only 5.8 ounces it’s the perfect companion for your camping adventure. Halulite is a proprietary alloy that conducts heat better and more evenly than titanium. Featuring a no-drip spout for the perfect pour every time. Includes a 1-quart tea kettle with
The Halulite Tea Kettle is the lightest camping kettle you will ever need. Weighing only 5.8 ounces it’s the perfect companion for your camping adventure. Halulite is a proprietary alloy that conducts heat better and more evenly than titanium. Featuring a no-drip spout for the perfect pour every time. Includes a 1-quart tea kettle with handle and lid.Heat water for tea and coffee quickly and efficiently at the campsite with the Halulite 32-ounce teakettle.
The kettle’s coated bail handle folds down for easy packing. Halulite is a proprietary aluminum alloy that’s as light as titanium, yet conducts heat better and more evenly, so you can heat more water with less fuel. In addition, every Halulite item is hard anodized to create a surface that withstands scratches and abrasions like nothing else. No matter how many times you knock the kettle off the grill and onto the ground, it comes up ready for more.
The teakettle includes a coated bail handle for safety and easy handling, along with a fitted lid with its own coated lifter. The seamless design is also leakproof, so you won’t lose any water during the heating process. Best of all for backpackers, the kettle is sized to hold ultralight stoves and fit optimally in backpacks. Lightweight, easy to handle, and fast heating, the Halulite teakettle is a must for backcountry tea and coffee drinkers.
Capacity: 1 quart (32 ounces) Product use: Ultralight backpacking, gourmet backpacking Material: Proprietary hard-anodized alloy Dimensions: 6.3 by 3.2 by 6 inches (W x H x D) Weight: 5.8 ounces
About GSI Outdoors
GSI opened its doors in 1985, after a small group of British Columbian siblings made their way down the West Coast to San Diego. Beginning with a few pieces of blue enamelware and a smattering of campfire accessories, GSI Outdoors grew through the years to include full design, manufacturing, sales, and marketing departments, all tasked with developing and marketing an ever-more-innovative line of outdoor cookware, tableware, and accessories. Siblings Don, Ian, and Kathy Scott eventually relocated to Spokane, Washington, where they continue to define innovation through the creation of unique, imaginative, and fun products that reassert their enthusiasm for the outdoors. GSI Outdoors is still a small, privately held company, with no obligation to shareholders, a corporate board, or anyone else aside from its customers and employees.
- TOUGH IN ANY TERRAIN: Made from hard anodized aluminum that conducts heat better than titanium and resists scratches like no other. Take it to climb Mt. Everest, it can handle it.
- PREPARED FOR TEA TIME: Pinkies up! This 1-quart kettle has a low-profile design with an easy-to-pour spout and a handle that locks into place making it the perfect teakettle. Can nest (or “Store”) a 110 gram Fuel Cartridge (not included).
- THE PERFECT POUR: Time to get fancy. This simple kettle design keeps everything warm, your hands, your drink, everything. Plus, it features a no-drip spout for the perfect pour.
- SAVE ON FUEL: Halulite is a proprietary alloy that conducts heat better and more evenly than titanium, so keep that extra fuel at home, you won’t need it.
- IT’S ALL ABOUT THE OUTDOORS: In 1985 three siblings combined their love for the outdoors and set out to create GSI Outdoors. Now 32 years later GSI continues to bring quality cookware to outdoor lovers everywhere.