Lodge Seasoned Cast Iron Cookware Set – Grill Pan with Tempered Glass Lid (10.25 Inch)
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cookware, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table. SEASONED CAST IRON GRILL PAN AND TEMPERED GLASS LIDThis Cast Iron Grill Pan and Tempered Glass
For over 100 years Lodge has been dedicated to manufacturing quality cookware, that can be passed down from one generation to the next. From summertime campouts to Sunday night dinners, Lodge is happy to be at home on your table.
SEASONED CAST IRON GRILL PAN AND TEMPERED GLASS LID
This Cast Iron Grill Pan and Tempered Glass Lid keeps in flavor and moisture while still creating a crisp grill marks. Try out perfectly grilled chicken breasts or grilling up some sweet summer peaches for a BBQ flavor, any time of year.
COOKING AND CARING FOR YOUR CAST IRON
Caring for your cast iron doesn’t have to be complicated. Lodge cookware comes already seasoned and ready to use. After hand washing your pan, place it on a burner to dry and then rub on a thin layer of the cooking oil. The Tempered Glass Lid is dishwasher safe and can withstand temperatures in the oven up to 400° F.
Founded in 1896, the Lodge family has been making high quality cookware and accessories for over a century. Joseph Lodge created a legacy that has lasted through more than half of U.S. history.
MADE IN THE USA
Tucked between the Appalachian Mountains and the Tennessee River you’ll find the small town of South Pittsburg, TN; a town that Lodge is proud to call home. All Lodge seasoned cast iron and carbon steel cookware is proudly made in the USA, meaning you’ll get the craftsmanship that has been passed down through generations.
From recycling over 134 tons of cardboard in 2016, to donating $111,990 to the My People Fund with proceeds from the 2016 Great Smoky Mountain Skillet, Lodge is passionate about giving back to the environment and community. Their efforts include thorough practices in a zero hazardous waste foundry, extensive recycling, planting of trees, and more.
- CAST IRON GRILL PAN AND LID (10.25 Inch). Lodge continues the tradition of quality products with a 10.25 inch grill pan that offers a ribbed bottom for low-fat grilling and healthy cooking, along with a matching tempered glass lid
- SEASONED CAST IRON COOKWARE. A good seasoning makes all the difference. Lodge seasons its cookware with 100% vegetable oil; no synthetic coatings or chemicals. The more you use your iron, the better the seasoning will get
- STURDY TEMPERED GLASS. Safer than normal glass, this tempered glass lid allows you to keep an eye on your cooking. With thermal shock resistant technology, there’s no fear of shattering, and the ultra-durable design increases performance level
- MADE IN THE USA. Lodge has been making cookware in South Pittsburg, Tennessee (pop. 3,300) since 1896. With over 120 years of experience, they are known for high quality designs, lifetime durability, and cooking versatility
- FAMILY-OWNED. Lodge is more than just a business; it’s a family. The Lodge family founded the company in 1896, and they still own it today. From environmental responsibility to community development, their heads and hearts are rooted in America