Product DescriptionThe Lodge Cast Iron 9-inch Skillet is a multi-functional cookware that works wonders with slow-cooking recipes and all your favorite foods. Fry up a mess of catfish, roast a chicken, or bake an apple crisp in this generous 9-inch pan that features two handles for heavy lifting and two subtle side lips for pouring. Cast iron loves a campfire, a stovetop, or an oven, and can slow-cook foods without scorching. It retains heat well so you can sear meat at higher temperatures and will keep your delicious meals warm for a long time. Whether used in a kitchen or camp, theses virtually indestructible cookware should last for generations. Made of cast iron, this Skillet evenly distributes heat from the bottom through the sidewalls. Sporting a stylish black color, the cast iron Skillet looks good in most kitchens and it doubles up as an excellent source of nutritional iron. Cast Iron, like your grandmother used, still ranks as one of the best cooking utensils ever made. It gives you a nearly non-stick surface, without the possible harmful fumes generated by preheating chemically treated nonstick cookware. The American-based company, Lodge, has been fine-tuning its construction of rugged, cast-iron cookware for more than a century.
- L6SK3 0075536300603 17L6SK3
- 0720389134201 0791769510090 0778295134877 6929647718984 0075536300603 0700287412427 0728639311006
- 9-inch Skillet can saute, sear, fry, bake and stir fry
- Pre-Seasoned and ready-to-use
- Superior heat retention and even cooking
- Use on all cooking surfaces, grills, campfires and oven safe
- Made in the USA
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Lodge Pre-Seasoned 9-Inch Skillet
- 075536300603 778295134877 720389134201 791769510090 700287412427 728639311006